• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Superbowl LIII - Patriots Vs. Rams | Atlanta | 6:30pm

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
patriots-rams-super-bowl-liii-1.jpg

Anyone have any plans for this game after the big game at 2?

Predictions?

How many phantom roughing the passer calls will Brady get?

How many blatant pass interference calls will the Rams get away with?

Ah the majesty that is the NFL.

I loved Big Boi and his pimp outfit. Did anyone see Sal at the same time as Big Boi was on stage?

I don't mind tight defensive games so I was not as bored as many. I don't need a 45-42 game to find it interesting.

Brady cannot be denied as the greatest post season QB of all time. Even if his arm is getting a little noodly and he cannot really throw deep to the outside anymore, the man wins when it counts. When he got the ball back at 3-3 in the 4th, my son and I said it is now Brady-Gronk time and boom.

There is an irony in the CBS commentators mentioning that little Edelman should go to the HOF and they never mentioned his PED suspension. Bonds is being blackballed in baseball and was never suspended.

At the same time, how bad ass are you if you can dump Adrina Lima like Edelman did. That is actually awesome.

I loved Big Boi and his pimp outfit. Did anyone see Sal at the same time as Big Boi was on stage?

I don't mind tight defensive games so I was not as bored as many. I don't need a 45-42 game to find it interesting.

Brady cannot be denied as the greatest post season QB of all time. Even if his arm is getting a little noodly and he cannot really throw deep to the outside anymore, the man wins when it counts. When he got the ball back at 3-3 in the 4th, my son and I said it is now Brady-Gronk time and boom.

There is an irony in the CBS commentators mentioning that little Edelman should go to the HOF and they never mentioned his PED suspension. Bonds is being blackballed in baseball and was never suspended.

At the same time, how bad ass are you if you can dump Adrina Lima like Edelman did. That is actually awesome.

I agree but a lot of it just looked like Goff was petrified of the stage he was on and/or too inexperienced . . .

I suspect it was McVay that froze. Only running Gurley 10 times is developmentally delayed.

Nah. Goff looked like a deer in the headlights and constantly held on to the ball a second too long. Turned an easy TD into a contested drop. Missed wide open guys because they weren't his first reads.

Brady was just his average self. Nothing great. Made one amazing throw to Gronk (late in the game). That was enough to seal the deal.

Yep. Goff was not ready for the big game. Missed open guys all night long. Sure NE rushed him and gave him less time but so did the Rams to Brady. A seasoned QB like Brees would have found those targets.

Yep. Goff was not ready for the big game. Missed open guys all night long. Sure NE rushed him and gave him less time but so did the Rams to Brady. A seasoned QB like Brees would have found those targets.

The Hoodie would have had Brees scratching his birth mark and licking his fingers in fear. Hoodie only loses to NFC East teams in the SB.

McVay should have pounded Gurley after it was obvious Goff was wishing he was back in college banging sorority sisters.

Horseshit. Brees wouldn’t be in fear of anything man. New Orleans would have been a better game.

The Hoodie would have had Brees scratching his birth mark and licking his fingers in fear. Hoodie only loses to NFC East teams in the SB.

McVay should have pounded Gurley after it was obvious Goff was wishing he was back in college banging sorority sisters.

Very disappointed with my Rams . McVay and Goof ....I mean Goff had no idea how to handle the Pats D all night .

D was elite on both ends with no passing touch downs . But how the hell do you average 30 per game all year and couldnt execute squat offensively last night

You hold the Pats to 13 and score 3....... pathetic

Very disappointed with my Rams . McVay and Goof ....I mean Goff had no idea how to handle the Pats D all night .

D was elite on both ends with no passing touch downs . But how the hell do you average 30 per game all year and couldnt execute squat offensively last night

You hold the Pats to 13 and score 3....... pathetic
how do you think I feel, my Cowboys let fat CJ run all over them

They needed to take advantage of Chung getting knocked out of the game, and they almost did. Not quite.

Part of the reason Goff had to eat the ball or throw it away was Gilmore’s coverage. He was borderline SB MVP, IMO.

Anyway. Very pleased.

They needed to take advantage of Chung getting knocked out of the game, and they almost did. Not quite.

Part of the reason Goff had to eat the ball or throw it away was Gilmore’s coverage. He was borderline SB MVP, IMO.

Anyway. Very pleased.
Gilmore probably should have been compared to little Julian.

Anyway. Very pleased.

Yeah I’m still pissed Buffalo let Gilmore walk.

Back