• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 58 - Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay Lightning - SAT FEB 16TH 7:00 EST

Puck batted in mid air is a turnover, good NHLers know how to knock down pucks in mid air

Put pucks in bad parts of the ice and shit like that happens
Sure but that's was his only play, or dump it in, and normally with 2 D to back you up, it's a decent percentage play, it's probably knocks off the air 20% of the time.

7 minutes left, down 2 goals and we have the 4th line on... wtf? That's when you shorten the ****in bench.

7 minutes left, down 2 goals and we have the 4th line on... wtf? That's when you shorten the ****in bench.

But the new look 4th line needs to play in all situations.

Lol.

It would help if weise doesnt lose his mind though.

Puck batted out of mid-air, I'll give him a break on that one, unless he somehow knew but defense were changing at that time.

This is the NHL, these guys have elite/freakish eye hand coordination. That pass was unbelievably stupid.

Drouin has good skills, vision, etc. but I think he’s incorrigible. Totally unreliable. He needs to go.

Tampa has 3 players with more points than our top scorer. Substantially more.

Yeah. We’re not in the same conversation. Some people’s expectations need re-adjusting.

This is the NHL, these guys have elite/freakish eye hand coordination. That pass was unbelievably stupid.

Drouin has good skills, vision, etc. but I think he’s incorrigible. Totally unreliable. He needs to go.

Coach killer for sure.

Back