• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 60 - Columbus Blue Jackets @ Montreal Canadiens - TUE FEB 19TH 7:30 EST

Pretty sure Drouin managed to go offside on that 2 on 1 with an empty net... and of course they **** it up anyway.

Good to be back in the W column.

Columbus and Carolina lose too. Good night for the Habs.

Nice win. Habs sure got some nice bounces. Benn with the big play.

That’s how shit our 4th line is, and arguably some of our top 9 that Thompson can come in here and play alongside them and look good.

Thompson won us a big draw at the end. Nice to have someone else to rely on beside Danault for faceoffs.

Good effort all around. Glad we were able to get the big win, we needed that one.

That’s how shit our 4th line is, and arguably some of our top 9 that Thompson can come in here and play alongside them and look good.

It was a one-off. Thompson did acquit himself nicely yesterday but you don't want him centering that line every game. I am sure Adrenaline also played a part. Having someone that can jump in and not look foolish in a pinch is great and all but he's nowhere near the level of Danault.

It was a one-off. Thompson did acquit himself nicely yesterday but you don't want him centering that line every game. I am sure Adrenaline also played a part. Having someone that can jump in and not look foolish in a pinch is great and all but he's nowhere near the level of Danault.

You're right, you don't want Thompson there for more than a game. It was a pleasant suprise of a performance but not one any of use are eager to see again.

Back