• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #2: Leafs @ Toronto Dominion Garden, April 13, 2019, 8:00pm - HARDER

****ing Debrusk deserved penalties and a suspension himself, so justice dictates he be out of action for at least as long as Kadri will be.

Justice??????
If there was justice, than chara would get a hockey stick shoved right up his ass and a skate blade across the Achilles tendon so everyone could watch him writh around in pain the way other teams have watched their players in pain after this ****ing lugging has butchered them with his stick.

uncus...if Kadri is a target why isn't Marchand?
Yapping? check? Diving? check?
dirty shit? double check.

I dont know.
Marchand is a prick, and when he is at his Darcy tucker best, even more of a prick than kadri lol.
I like kadri, I think he was misused alot this year and has the potential to still be a top 2 centerman on most teams.
But kadri has a problem, maybe he will learn from this ... i hope so. You cant trade him in the off season because you PROBABLY wont get anything resembling a decent return.
I suspect that kadri will come back in the next series and be a real asset.

The series is tied 1-1, most of us would have pissed ourselves for that result.
This series is going to 6 games at least.
As long as anderson is the great version of anderson, the leafs will be fine.
I am concerned with Matthew's though.

Bring on the jackets and then the caps ..... no one said winning the cup was easy.
Hey zeke, want to bet on the game tonight you cheap bugger

Has anyone ever noticed that zeke always has his hands in his pockets? It is to stop all the money from falling out .... cheap prick

uncus...if Kadri is a target why isn't Marchand?
Yapping? check? Diving? check?
dirty shit? double check.
Hes not wrong. Kadri has a much tougher time getting calls than most

And as much as a shit head Marchand is he has been quiet this series

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

In fairness Marchand hasn’t had any luck drawing penalties despite diving al over the ice.

They both made refs look bad for years diving and that counts against them at this point.

The series is tied 1-1, most of us would have pissed ourselves for that result.
This series is going to 6 games at least.
As long as anderson is the great version of anderson, the leafs will be fine.
I am concerned with Matthew's though.

If he wakes up we win in 5 or 6, if not were toast

Yeah, Matthews is the big wild card in this series.

Going back to last spring, this is now nine straight playoff games where Matthews has been largely ineffective.

In that span, he has a single goal and a single assist (both scored last year). We need him to step up and be one of the best players in this series, like he's capable of being, especially with Kadri out and the Tavares line likely getting a steady diet of the Bergeron line at home.

Back