• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes vs Caps, Game Three, 7:00pm Eastern, FSC/CNBC

I can't believe how angry I am. Usually its overt. I can feel my blood boiling. Where the hell is Ferland when you need him?

Back to what matters, hope you're ok kid. I give it to you for standing up every single shift out there.

As soon as Ovechkin leaves the box, someone, anyone better be standing there waiting to carve his ass up. If not, these guys are all pussies.

I'm just gonna grit my teeth and say score one for Svech. (Polar's word) the chippy nonsense.

If THIS, THIS doesn't rally the boys, I don't know what will. Ovechkin you sorry scum bag. Better hope I never meet you, I will seriously knock your teeth out of your silly smile. Ok. Gotta get focused.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Queue the speech about why we should(ve) coddle(d) Svech.

It does give me that sick Scott Stevens on Shane Willis feeling. Shane was never the same after that.

So I didn't see what led up to that, but if Svech is going to drop the gloves with Ovie he risks the consequences. Ovie Isn't Crosby or McDavid out there. Yeah I don't like it, but maybe be careful who you are dropping the gloves against. Lesson learned for Svech, the hard way unfortunately.

It does give me that sick Scott Stevens on Shane Willis feeling. Shane was never the same after that.

Let’s hope it’s nothing like that! He’s probably concussed but let’s hope it’s nothing too serious. The landing on his neck by Ovichicken on the way down didn’t help.

So I didn't see what led up to that, but if Svech is going to drop the gloves with Ovie he risks the consequences. Ovie Isn't Crosby or McDavid out there. Yeah I don't like it, but maybe be careful who you are dropping the gloves against. Lesson learned for Svech, the hard way unfortunately.

He wouldnt have to if the refs would control the game. Letting Caps crosscheck over and over is ridiculous. The refs need to be fired. Period.

And Ferland. He's worthless. Glass ass, get what you can for him. He's useless.

And why hasn't someone taken out Ovechkin or Backstrom yet?

Exactly. The Caps have been goating him all series long. Behind the ref on face-offs, high sticking him, clipping him... just ridiculous. Where was Ferland exactly? Where is anybody? Oh composure. Yeah. Ok. Controlled aggression maybe? See Caps.

Back