• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #4: April 17, 2019, 7:00pm - Keep it Up

well I've been positive in this thread, so one negative thing here...we had the chance to really put them in a tough spot tonight and it looks like we'll fail to do it.

when you do that, it gives the opponent huge legs.

Huge opportunity missed here. Sucks cause we've been the better team, with a few really garbage shifts mixed in. And a terrible PK.

well I've been positive in this thread, so one negative thing here...we had the chance to really put them in a tough spot tonight and it looks like we'll fail to do it.

Making me think of the Caps series in 2017

Nylander should have had a hat trick. Put him on the 4th line until he gets one.

Still a young team that doesn't know how to bare down in these scenarios. They have had more chances tonight but some really gross miscues cost them. Thankfully they will have more on the line in Game 5 so I expect a better effort.

dude this gloating shit when we're losing is shit posting. especially when you're not right about anything but the score.

Who's gloating? I'm not happy they are losing.

But down 5-2 with 9 minutes left in the 3rd is what it is. I've already mentioned I think they will take a Game 5. No reason to be a baby about it. Take the loss like a man and move on.

Toronto and nashville deciding that they didn't need to show up tonight means that I get to spend quality time with the wife.

Silver lining.

Who's gloating? I'm not happy they are losing.

But down 5-2 with 9 minutes left in the 3rd is what it is. I've already mentioned I think they will take a Game 5. No reason to be a baby about it. Take the loss like a man and move on.

Quit acting like you actually want them to win.

Back