• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Hurricanes @ Bruins, Game 2, 5/12, 3:00 PM Eastern, NBCSN

Looks like Svech is getting called for impersonating Erik Cole.

Ooh... the refs got the call right. The Cole impression worked, then. :thumbup1:

They've had really sub par ice in both games. Thought I heard that the league take over the ice making in the post season?

Is it the ice that's causing these horrible passes or the guys? Because some of these misses are just awful on both sides.

And we're down 2-0 now. Can't stop a power play to save our lives all of a sudden.

We've lost our mojo. Looked confused and tentative during the last half of that period. Need the veterans to help right this ship, although coming back from 2-0 down the way Boston is playing will be tough.

I keep looking back to the passing... even some of the good ones have been questionable, lots of icing the puck, and whatnot. Apparently Adam Gold is flat out saying that Williams and Slavin sucked during the first period, and with them being our veterans... yeah.

If the power play wer any good, I'd say that the highlight was Svech drawing that penalty, but while it generated some of the best offensive chances, they still allowed a shorthanded chance for the B's, so the second minute or so of the PP was bad as well. The forecheck hasn't been there either, but it sure has been for the B's.

Fleury and Faulk almost scoring is good, but this ain't horseshoes.

Well, time for the second, so far so good. better control, a couple of SOG.

Then the flow gets disrupted by a Canes power play. Figures. Awful, awful power play. You can't dump and chase when they just need to clear it.

3-0. They're terrible.

Last edited:
Well, it's better possession, I suppose, but it's still not leading to anything on the scoreboard for the Canes. You just can't spot a team a 3 goal lead like this, I don't care if they're Boston or Ottawa.

And when Rask gets caught out of position like Mrazek was, they're whiffing on the shots.

Another Canes power play? Decline... decline...

Already allowed a shorthanded chance... ugh.

Slavin's blast deflected into the nets...

Last edited:
Back