• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes vs Bruins, Game 3, 5/14, 8:00 pm Eastern

The judgement and passing are pathetic.
If they get out of the first period unblemished then they can play well the second.

So yeah you can get by easier in the regular season with shitty special teams, but in the p-offs, these tight games and the momentum can easily shift on a dime, you don't score and it's really a killer. Ok not every pp... but when the pp is in the state the Canes is in... like. Idk. At least JW hasn't managed to f things up...yet. Still have to kill off part of the penalty. I get it, Krug, Marchand all idiots. But JW you been dishing just as much if not ratcheting up the shitty stuff. Part of me is think JW is feeling challenged maybe, trying to keep up with the young whipper snappers?

Now Cherry is playing predictor, saying the Canes will win this one. Bruins aren't winning it, but still winning the series./

I wish Rod had the balls to nail Williams ass to the bench for the rest of this game. What a ****ing idiot.

Funny I thought the same thing. But doubt that will happen. Maybe bench him a shift or two? At the same time who knows, maybe JW can manage to get the Bs to lose their composure. But he's really really pushing it.

And speaking of chilling.... omfg... Hamilton... you got skills, but your emotions are killing them. I don't know what would work, pulling him from the PP, I'm afraid he might shut down and become a liability. But bloody put the puck on the net and overall... stop making idiot passes that get easily picked off.

Their PK is doing its job tonight, which is miles better than the first two games.

Of course, it doesn't matter if you allow a 5-on-5 goal seconds after killing the penalty. 1-0 Bs.

Nino goes to the box now.

I think this series is over. Don't even need to play the fourth game.

I just hope that whoever comes out of the West can beat these guys, because I'm sick and tired of Boston teams winning championships. Sox, Pats... Bruins would be three in a row.

And speaking of chilling.... omfg... Hamilton... you got skills, but your emotions are killing them. I don't know what would work, pulling him from the PP, I'm afraid he might shut down and become a liability. But bloody put the puck on the net and overall... stop making idiot passes that get easily picked off.

Dougie seems like the type of guy that spends half of most games either stoned or his head is just up in the clouds or up his ass.

Back