• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs tender five-year, $42.27M offer sheet to Sebastian Aho

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be funny if they ended up not actually matching

or not doing it in time like when the blackhawks screwed up qualifying offers a number of years ago

You’ve seen Waddell right? He’ll be in bed by 9.

Look ... the guy doesn't get his discount if he eats dinner after 5:00

And if you guys seriously think that Dundon isn't sending in the paperwork on time and writing that check then I suggest you switch to E Sports or something a little less rooted in reality.

Look ... the guy doesn't get his discount if he eats dinner after 5:00

And if you guys seriously think that Dundon isn't sending in the paperwork on time and writing that check then I suggest you switch to E Sports or something a little less rooted in reality.

I’m sure he’ll march in time too but waiting this long is pointless as even with Aho the Canadiens have plenty of cap space, and can go 10 percent above the cap. Waiting to match has no impact on the Canadiens.

I’m sure he’ll march in time too but waiting this long is pointless as even with Aho the Canadiens have plenty of cap space, and can go 10 percent above the cap. Waiting to match has no impact on the Canadiens.

Yea i have read is how this is hurting montreal and it looks good on them. The real facts are that it hurts us non and this has crippled the Canes.

He sent his loan contracts out to Krust for a legal opinion, but Krust now says he is in a conflict of interest as the lender is Habsy and the interest rate is a tad usurious.

Optics for their fanbase - “how dare a team try to take advantage of us, we’ll teach them”

Like it or not this is free publicity for Dundon’s Canes

Everything is done with and over with, no one is really talking about this except the francophone media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back