• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

CANES MATCH HABS OFFER ON AHO...

BTW ... if anybody is interested, the Danny Boyle film Yesterday is in theaters and it's quite good. Not Oscar-worthy or anything, but really well done.

Man, the reviews have been all over the place on that one. Still want to see it...

Man, the reviews have been all over the place on that one. Still want to see it...

I'll tie this into Aho so it's too far off topic.

One thing to truly value about Aho in all this is his singleminded devotion to the discipline of getting to camp on day 1, ready to go.

As for the film ... it's Danny Boyle and that brings the baggage of expectation. It's a small film, but a very enjoyable one.

I believe ... that's 5 years away

BTW ... if anybody is interested, the Danny Boyle film Yesterday is in theaters and it's quite good. Not Oscar-worthy or anything, but really well done.

I saw it the first day it opened. You're right - it's not Oscar-worthy, but for a Beatles fan, the plot was interesting and it's a joy to watch!

I've spent the afternoon trying to figure out who would make a movie about a former San Jose and Tampa defenseman

Back