• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Аrpon Basu:
Paul Byron is week to week, per Claude Julien. He will be re-evaluated next week. Joel Armia needs to get an MRI done before they know how long he will be out.

Two important players, probably 30 to 40 goals missing.
P.K will probably suffer more without them.

Аrpon Basu:
Paul Byron is week to week, per Claude Julien. He will be re-evaluated next week. Joel Armia needs to get an MRI done before they know how long he will be out.

I need him and Pleks (Of all people LOL) to get healthy. Need Deslauriers and Peca out of the lineup.

I need him and Pleks (Of all people LOL) to get healthy. Need Deslauriers and Peca out of the lineup.

I am still surprised we wouldn`t put JDL on the fourth line . No big loss but he hasnt looked bad in Detroit and I like him better than Deslauriers and Peca .

I am still surprised we wouldn`t put JDL on the fourth line . No big loss but he hasnt looked bad in Detroit and I like him better than Deslauriers and Peca .

I agree, I think DLR would have been safe 4th line centre, but MB couldn't dump Deslauriers after paying him. The Peca one really confuses me. He has wheels, but I really haven't seen enough to warrant the rope he is being given.

I also really want to know what Scherbak has done to be whipped so hard. He has more talent than all of them, to not even get a sniff of the lineup with injuries to Byron, Pleks, Armia, DLR being waived is really something.

So they prefer to play an ahl career guy rather than trying Scherbak!

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher

Drouin-Domi-Shaw

Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Agostino

Deslauriers-Peca-Hudon

Benn-Petry

Alzner-Reilly

Ouellet-Mete

So they prefer to play an ahl career guy rather than trying Scherbak!

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher

Drouin-Domi-Shaw

Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Agostino

Deslauriers-Peca-Hudon

Benn-Petry

Alzner-Reilly

Ouellet-Mete

Scherbak will be gone as soon as they get a chance

The team just announced Armia will be out 6-8 weeks with a right knee injury.

Don't think they're gonna take Gally and Tatar away from Danault any time soon.

Back