• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 42 - Nashville Predators @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT JAN 5TH 7:00 EST

This reminded me of that horrible Boston game, we were never in this one

It's like the boys decided they would put in "x" amount of effort tonight, no more no less. The emotion was never there.

These are not games players like Drouin and Tatar excel in so that’s two offensive cogs that are neutralized

Nashville's D is too good to fall behind 2 goals. Not a great performance by much of the team.

With the assist on Weber’s goal, KK becomes the 3rd player in the history of the Mtl Canadiens to attain the 20-point mark before the 19th birthday

Takes ice time away from talented players.

I just don’t get the identity of the fourth line, I could possibly buy into a fourth line that was physical and threw their weight around beacuse at least its better than being completely useless.

But these are players that bring nothing as a three man unit

I just don’t get the identity of the fourth line, I could possibly buy into a fourth line that was physical and threw their weight around beacuse at least its better than being completely useless.

Trade for Tyler Toffoli. Put him with Domi n Drew.
When Shaw is back, he and Byron are on the 4th line.
Balanced team.

I like the 4th line minus DLo - Chaput & Agostino play hard on the puck, Peca adds top end speed & he’s performed better on W vs C.

Preds clogged up the neutral zone last night, except Armia, KK (especially in the 3rd) & 4th line everyone else had all kinds of issues keeping the puck....

The Preds game plan will be used increasingly in the 2nd half and successfully by teams like Preds without many holes.

Habs don’t have the elite talent to compensate or the size factor with current lineup

I like the 4th line minus DLo - Chaput & Agostino play hard on the puck, Peca adds top end speed & he’s performed better on W vs C.

Preds clogged up the neutral zone last night, except Armia, KK (especially in the 3rd) & 4th line everyone else had all kinds of issues keeping the puck....

The Preds game plan will be used increasingly in the 2nd half and successfully by teams like Preds without many holes.

Habs don’t have the elite talent to compensate or the size factor with current lineup

I keep getting told on social media, size no longer matters in hockey. I am told you can have an entire team of 5'10 170 players and win.

I keep getting told on social media, size no longer matters in hockey. I am told you can have an entire team of 5'10 170 players and win.
Those same people will need to watc, as I predict both TBay & Leafs bow out early in the playoffs -ballerina tutu hockey will only take you so far, which is definitely not the promised land of NHL playoffs.

Those same people will need to watc, as I predict both TBay & Leafs bow out early in the playoffs -ballerina tutu hockey will only take you so far, which is definitely not the promised land of NHL playoffs.

Good luck trying to take down Tampa. Which might be the habs job... Lol.

Good luck trying to take down Tampa. Which might be the habs job... Lol.
Present day TBay Lightning will go down as the Mtl Expos “team of the 80’s”...

Depending on health of Price & Weber and a couple of key (not necessarily big fish additions at deadline), I give this Habs team a good probability to win in a 7-game series

I expect both TBay & Leafs to be upset early in the playoffs this year - I don’t think either are capable of handling the expectations being placed on their shoulders

Last edited:
Present day TBay Lightning will go down as the Mtl Expos “team of the 80’s”...

Depending on health of Price & Weber and a couple of key (not necessarily big fish additions at deadline), I give this Habs team a good probability to win in a 7-game series

I expect both TBay & Leafs to be upset early in the playoffs this year - I don’t think either are capable of handling the expectations being placed on their shoulders

I expect Tampa to at least make the second round. Teams aren't this dominant for so long only to implode

Back