• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 57 - Montreal Canadiens @ Nashville Predators - THU FEB 14TH 8:00 EST

Any place to stream the game? I am on a business trip in Mexico so it’s hard to find a channel to see the game.

These are the plays that make Drouin a target for criticism...sure he’ll have some nights he’s invisible but you tolerate it if he doesn’t make dumb ass plays like he did

These are the plays that make Drouin a target for criticism...sure he’ll have some nights he’s invisible but you tolerate it if he doesn’t make dumb ass plays like he did
Still not sure what I hated the most, his pass of his half-assed attempt at backchecking. If I made a pass like that, I would skate like hell to make sure I prevent a goal. Not him apparently.

Still not sure what I hated the most, his pass of his half-assed attempt at backchecking. If I made a pass like that, I would skate like hell to make sure I prevent a goal. Not him apparently.

This is who he is, people would say you accept his faults when you have that kind of talent

Back