• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

New Season GDT Canada's Team vs Pig Nose/Lacrosse Player's team 7:00ET

Honestly dude, I wouldn't concern yourself with other peoples hopes for one more solid draft pick. It's all good. Do what you want. It's just sports.

It's not just sports...it's the Habs!!!

Order of importance in my life

1) My two Dogs
2) Habs
3) Job
4) Wife
5) Netflix

She was at number 5 two weeks ago but last week she made a killer Lasagna so she climbed to #4.

Mine is teaching course and spending most of her weekends preparing for them. Leaves me alone to watch football. Then she has the nerve to come into the front room and wants me to change the channel because she finds football boring. She then says if you don't I'm going back to the bedroom to watch tv. I'm like, is that supposed to be a threat ;)

Last year I was heavily criticized by the majority of this board when I explained to everyone how bad this signing was.

I said it sucked too, I even like bumping that thread from time to time lol. The regular fanboys chalked it up to a 'depth' signing.

He was universally seen by all pundits as the most likely Free Agent to be overpaid and perform no where near his contract.

The Habs were the team that signed him

Now Bradley, you are against every move so you claiming you were against something is like saying the Kennedys are gunshy.

Mine is teaching course and spending most of her weekends preparing for them. Leaves me alone to watch football. Then she has the nerve to come into the front room and wants me to change the channel because she finds football boring. She then says if you don't I'm going back to the bedroom to watch tv. I'm like, is that supposed to be a threat ;)

Oh boy!!

I'd have her at #6 if she did that

Last year I was heavily criticized by the majority of this board when I explained to everyone how bad this signing was.

Yeah you and about 75% of this board.

I didn't know what to expect so I guess I was one of the rare ones who wanted to give Alzner the benefit of the doubt as to why he was being healthy scratched in Was

Back