• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Superbowl

Yeah, he looked darn good in San Francisco. That's a peculiar decision to trade him.

How long does Brady really have left? Couple of seasons max?

They had franchise him or lose him to FA, I think. Basically they ran out of time since Golden Boy thinks he can play for 4 more seasons. That’s asking too much of a kid chomping at the bit to be a #1.

Apart from the 9ers, the happiest team with that trade were the Jets, Dolphins and Bills.

I also give Eagles GM credit for spending 12M on their backup -- 7M on Foles and 5M to cut Chase Daniels.

Ertz was definitely a “runner”. The other TD looked a bit fishy. No matter, Philly earned this one; the Patriots were just brutal in the 1st half.

Great intense game - all a fan can ask for. And I get to hear a bunch of grumbling pissed New Englanders in the AM. Puuuurfect!

The last few Superbowls have been amazing. I'm old enough to remember when they were all blowouts.

Pre-salary cap years when a few NFC teams were stacked. My Pats were destroyed by Da Bears and, oh man, what SF did to the stupid chargers.

I said going on 4th was dumb but hey it worked. Ballsy

It was ballsy but I like the philosophy that the Eagles took. Nobody picked them to win so they really had nothing to lose. Might as well go balls out trying to win rather than playing it safe while waiting for Brady to destroy them.

If any Habs coach since Demers had been coaching the Eagles today they'd have lost because they would have settled for field goals instead of trying to score touchdowns.

It was ballsy but I like the philosophy that the Eagles took. Nobody picked them to win so they really had nothing to lose. Might as well go balls out trying to win rather than playing it safe while waiting for Brady to destroy them.

If any Habs coach since Demers had been coaching the Eagles today they'd have lost because they would have settled for field goals instead of trying to score touchdowns.

The irony is that when the Eagles hired Pederson it was almost universally panned here, proving yet again that most fans know little.

Chip Kelly kinda looks like a noob.

Anyway, lotsa recriminations for “Duck Dynasty” Patricia in Patriots’ world. I think it’s harsh, the talent level is pretty mediocre. Needs an extensive rebuild. Brady put up 30+ against and excellent Philly D, but it wasn’t enough.

Last edited:
Apparently Gronk is thinking of retiring.

Wouldn’t blame him. He’s had a helluva run, but that head shot has to make him think about it.

Chip Kelly kinda looks like a noob.

Anyway, lotsa recriminations for “Duck Dynasty” Patricia in Patriots’ world. I think it’s harsh, the talent level is pretty mediocre. Needs an extensive rebuild. Brady put up 30+ against and excellent Philly D, but it wasn’t enough.
Patriots' D let them down.

Back