• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

How's her French?
No idea, but maybe Jr can get JTs fiancée (Aryne Fuller) a nice summer wedding present of a full time gig with Habs given she’s a fully certified physiotherapist, and keep her close to her family in Kingston?

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

No idea, but maybe Jr can get JTs fiancée (Aryne Fuller) a nice summer wedding present of a full time gig with Habs given she’s a fully certified physiotherapist, and keep her close to her family in Kingston?
0b747cc21037d2cd5597d02be59a4c34.jpg

Seems weird that with JT's money they'd have any problem with getting her immigration situation sorted out.

Yeah thats not going to work, giving her a job with a bunch of sweaty young buck millionaires. Thats just too much ammunition for the French tabloids.

Hope she makes more than what he loses in taxes.

Sometimes it is about the journey, not the destination.

Not everything is bottom line driven, especially when you have money to burn.

Sometimes it is about the journey, not the destination.

Not everything is bottom line driven, especially when you have money to burn.
Yeah, he's going to be making $10m+ a year. If she wants to work I don't think her pay is really a big factor.

People want to feel useful.

Ok, so we're all on the same page.

Habs will sign JT/Kovalchuk/John Carlson/James Neal and we will be good again? Going to be tight to fit under the cap, but we can fix all our problems on the free agency market it seems. Then maybe trade 27 for a Dman and hope someone takes Shlemko/Alzner. Do we even need MB to do all this, or can we just have one of our local FI lawyers send out the contracts?

Yeah, he's going to be making $10m+ a year. If she wants to work I don't think her pay is really a big factor.

People want to feel useful.

Useful and/or maybe she has dreams/passions of her own, either way her finances are fine...

Habs will sign JT/Kovalchuk/John Carlson/James Neal and we will be good again? Going to be tight to fit under the cap, but we can fix all our problems on the free agency market it seems. Then maybe trade 27 for a Dman and hope someone takes Shlemko/Alzner. Do we even need MB to do all this, or can we just have one of our local FI lawyers send out the contracts?
Stop being a cap girly man. The Penguins never worry.

If we could get two of them, I would be happy.

Galchenyuk is better than 3 of those players listed. Carlson will be the d-man that gets signed in the offseason that won't live up to his contract. He's next seasons Alzer with more offence. No doubt. If the Habs sign him I can gaurenttee you guys like Count will want him gone ASAP (and justifiably).

Free Agency is so risky. It rarely ever works in hockey.

Galchenyuk is better than 3 of those players listed. Carlson will be the d-man that gets signed in the offseason that won't live up to his contract. He's next seasons Alzer with more offence. No doubt. If the Habs sign him I can gaurenttee you guys like Count will want him gone ASAP (and justifiably).

Free Agency is so risky. It rarely ever works in hockey.

I would have no issue with JT

Why?

You and a few others go on and on about a complete tear down and tank... when we all know that's far less likely.

the only certainty is that Bergevin is in over his head.

Why?

You and a few others go on and on about a complete tear down and tank... when we all know that's far less likely.

Good point, the tear down and rebuild conversation should end because it’s clear as day that it aint happening according to the owner and GM.

More valid to discuss who MB is going to potentially go after

Back