• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

0 for October

Well, when shit hits the fan for a KHL team (or say a European pro basketball team), it's the North Americans on their roster that get fingers pointed at them, get called out, get their contracts terminated, etc.. It's not fair, but that's how it is.

Happens in Euro soccer as well. Foreign players get MUCH more scrutiny and skepticism than home grown guys. It's sort of silly to be that zenophobic, but it's ridiculously common.

That said, I feel like I'm pretty objective and I could plainly see that not only was Semin not working hard, he was also clearly not conforming to the forecheck system that Peters wants. He was also doing his Lone Ranger thing and extending shifts like he's freaking Ovechkin or something. Screw that. No team needs that mess.
 
Back
Top