• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Is there anything funnier than Patrick Marleau being a PPG player? His corsi still sucks at least.. and his On ice Sh% seems unreasonable.

But still... Hilarious.

Is there anything funnier than Patrick Marleau being a PPG player? His corsi still sucks at least.. and his On ice Sh% seems unreasonable.

But still... Hilarious.

That's pretty funny. I knew he'd scored two goals in his debut, but didn't know he was PPG through six games.

And guaranteed he'll score against us tonight, just like Par fucking Lindholm.

In the former Leaf department, Connor Brown with a great start offensively with 10 pts in 11 games (75 point pace).

In better news, Nikita Zaitsev is not a Toronto Maple Leaf

41% CF
-9.54% cfrel
-10.37 relxgf

Apparently Chabot's numbers with and without him are absolutely mind boggling. Like bottom the the league worst with him, and already a fucking stud without him.

Looks like the Bruins are at it again.
Marchand scores a goal after pasternak wiped out the goalie.

In better news, Nikita Zaitsev is not a Toronto Maple Leaf

41% CF
-9.54% cfrel
-10.37 relxgf

Apparently Chabot's numbers with and without him are absolutely mind boggling. Like bottom the the league worst with him, and already a fucking stud without him.

yeah I don't care for Ceci that much but damn we won that swap even if they were both on 1 year deals. Zaitsev was such a toxic asset.

Back