• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Murphy On IR

I'd like to see Biega get a look, personally. I've only seen him play a couple of times and don't really think he's NHL-ready but I think he would benefit from a loud message that he needs to step it up if he's going to make it to the next level. At a minimum, he plays a pretty basic, composed sort fo game and wouldn't drive Gleason or Hainsey nuts as a partner.
 
I expect the Canes to just keep 6 DMen on the roster and hope that they don't need to call up anyone (saves a bit of cash). If they do end up needing to call someone up, I fully expect the Canes will just go with the boring uninspired choice of Michal Jordan and not expose any of our kids.

4 weeks, sounds like a knee sprain?
 
Back
Top