• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2017

Is Seattle a big cancer place?

I know my aunt went there for a few months for cancer. She is all good now.

Yeah, it's pretty big here, quite a few big research centers, some cutting edge stuff.

Agreed ...my grandfather lived to 99 eating only his own grown produce and livestock and oils .

That is the reason why the older generation could live so long despite having much difficult life compare to now!

Yeah, it's pretty big here, quite a few big research centers, some cutting edge stuff.

I know when my car engine exploded near Seattle a few years ago, Ann and I stayed at a cheap ass hotel near Northgate. Were a lot of cancer patients at the hotel.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/27/m...ged-taking-stolen-golf-cart-drunken-joy-ride/

A scout with the Toronto Maple Leafs was arrested over the weekend after deputies say he got drunk, stole a golf cart at Darien Lake, hit another vehicle and left the scene of the accident, according to the Genesee County Sheriff's Office.

The chain of events took place at 9993 Alleghany Road in Darien Center. Deputies say Lindsay I. Hofford, 53, of Nobleton, Ont., took the cart at about 11:40 p.m. Saturday.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/27/m...ged-taking-stolen-golf-cart-drunken-joy-ride/

A scout with the Toronto Maple Leafs was arrested over the weekend after deputies say he got drunk, stole a golf cart at Darien Lake, hit another vehicle and left the scene of the accident, according to the Genesee County Sheriff's Office.

The chain of events took place at 9993 Alleghany Road in Darien Center. Deputies say Lindsay I. Hofford, 53, of Nobleton, Ont., took the cart at about 11:40 p.m. Saturday.

Good times.

Sad. Alcoholism is a hard addiction to fight for many. So much talent, so little dedication.

Alcoholism is a disease and I don't blame him for that.

But he's not a good human being, just ask his babysitter.

If Ribeiro wasn't some cocky hothead with a thousand and one issues, he probably would have made it to the HHoF.

Instead, he'll unfortunately be one of those guys that will end up broke by the time they're in their mid-40s and who knows, we might wake up one day to see news of him dead. Wouldn't surprise me.

The minute he pulled that stunt of pretending to be injured and then laughing about it on the bench he was dead to me. He deserves whatever bad things come his way. He's nothing but a punk.

Camel to the nucks for a year

Wenneberg 6 years 29.4 million with Columbus. 4.9 AAv

Ryan Ellis (NSH) had offseason knee surgery and will be out 4-6 months.

Back