• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

giphy.gif

Going to ride the next hype train towards and after legalization and if things go as I hope they will I'll re-evaluate my positions then.

Gentlemen. I think I proved I have uncovered one formula to make 6-`12k usd a week. Literally no fuss, no risk really.

But my full time passion is decoding the elephant spoor of market tops.

If asked, I will get my I.T. guy to find the last two warnings of the exact day, of the last two years FLASH CRASHES. Won't be fun and won't be cheap, have you ever dealt with I.T> guys? Lol, no fun there at all.

Anyways, please, please, please don't take your eye off this ball. My father, who is most definitely one of the guys who swings a massive dick, told me at age ten to read this horrible, dull magazine.

http://reddragonleo.com/media/the-economist-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-1988.jpg

How do you get a global population to take on a new currency. My only deduction? Is a massive stock market total collapse. Hope I am wrong I have a IPO coming out in two weeks, and what horrible timing./

I am delighted to be back at forum ice. I know I have some wild crazy stuff that separates and divides and eliminates(me) but I speak from the gut. Some times its true guys.

I used to call myself teeder. A guy who I played hockey like but was not old enough to have watched personally.

I want that old username back actually to make it easy for everyone... And out of respect to him.

Guys guys guys, that economist, was the front cover of the january 1988 RAG. Look at the year. I told me entire family three months ago, to sell everyhing, all my friends etc... I was NOT able this year to delineate the exact day of the top. Last year and the year before I called both tops, before FLASH crashes.

How did I do it? Only my best friend, dan black, who shares the same film a hurricane passion as I do, can prove it. He is my I. T. guy.

His website is www.reddragonleo.com Its free. We don't charge anything for something we were born for. We just love calling tops.

Is this market topped and dead. We don't know. All we know, is the rag/mag I was told to read by a very top end family member, this january, the economist, was all BLACK.

Never, ever, ever seen that before. So, what does that mean? I don't know, but I am holding my nutsack this year.

Glad to be back. I don't know everything, and pretty much am glad I don't, but I know sumpin. Thanks for having me back to the best board on the internet.

Thanks Habsy....

Last edited:
Been thinking. May dabble in TNY and CRZ (to make up 20% of my weed stocks combined) and sell some WEED and HVST. APH will then be my largest holding but at least I'll be a bit more diversified with that setup. Don't want to spend another year waiting and missing out on most profits.. I've been reading up on TNY and CRZ for weeks now and the more I read the more I ask myself why I'm not at least dabbling in them at this point. We'll see how next week goes but it's beginning to be harder to justify not getting any skin there.

I'll still have my guys that I'll be relying on in more of a short-term game (Canopy, Aphria), which I really do not want to miss out on... And this way I get a larger nibble on some lesser valued longer term prospects while not blowing my brains out on any single one of them. Will basically have equal portions of MARI HVT TNY CRZ with APH and WEED as my largest holdings, but not a crazy amount on any one of them. After being in the game for about a month I had a nice starter portfolio but I've learned a lot about how to optimize my shit.

Last edited:
On a boat in the Caribbean this week...i ain't watching shit. If I go broke, I stay and cell my body. Shit happens.

the large caps are dead money. good action in the smaller weed names tho

Yeah slowly shifting away from the big players. Have roughly equal portions of MARI, HVT, TNY and CRZ now. APH is my largest holding with WEED not far behind but definitely have more money in the smaller names now though. They're all relatively stagnant today too.

And as for the big boys, I'm staying patient with APH. They have sucked dick but I have no reason to believe they'll continue to stumble.

Inspections for temporary facility are donew so should be doing first batch run of Tinley 27 within a few days

And eastern Caribbean...st thomas

CRZ for the win

Oh and Tinley not so bad either.

What do you think of HVT these days Mindz? Sorry to distract from your vacation and all.. I don't have much of it left (sold about half to buy some CRZ) and I am wondering if they're worth holding at all. Maybe sell off some to get in on more TNY after their next -30% day heh.. or maybe go bargain hunting for some TGIF or MPX.. If I had more balls I'd put new cash into the game but I'm no comfortable going any deeper. Want to limit the number of trades and hold longterm. I'm comfortable with where I'm at right now.. HVT is my only questionable one for me...

Last edited:
Back