• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Oh for sure its a POS Mindzeye. But I have a small team that figures out the hints this guy gives out on his pumps, all legal. He gives them out around 3pm and we scurry around doing our thing, we usually get two a week, sometimes one, in a few cases, none.

Its www.pennypicks.net that does the alerts. Guy has strong pump.

Thanks man. I'l start tracking some of his alert picks.

Oh, and for those who care...DOW futures are in the green tonight.

What a wild, wild ****ing market it is now that the computers are in control.

Computers have an occult sense of humour, they closed DOW down 666(approx, it was 665.7) on last Friday.

I didn't like seeing that at all.

Last edited:
Oh, and for those who care...DOW futures are in the green tonight.

What a wild, wild ****ing market it is now that the computers are in control.

I peeled off a lot of my hedges at the close (premium was too juicy) so I'm little uneasy hitting the hay without some doomsday puts in case the shit continues to hit the fan tomorrow/Monday.

The close reeked of forced selling/capitulation...I'd love to see a gap up and go tomorrow. I will get shorter on a sustained bounce. This multi year bull needs a rest, IMO.

I'm not worried about cannabis plays -- I have a 5 yr horizon on those. It'll be a bumpy ride but it'll end well.

Will go bargain hunting for BABA for a trade. Maybe I get it this time.

DVj8pDGWAAAYh-2.jpg

Funny that you mention Baba, I'm digging BIDU as a bounce back play. Just broke it's 200 day MA and the Chinese market also sucks right now...want to wait for some of the momentum indicators to stabilize before I look for an entry but with their earnings coming out on the 22nd (and it's expected to be solid) it may not be a bad play shortly as well.

Funny that you mention Baba, I'm digging BIDU as a bounce back play. Just broke it's 200 day MA and the Chinese market also sucks right now...want to wait for some of the momentum indicators to stabilize before I look for an entry but with their earnings coming out on the 22nd (and it's expected to be solid) it may not be a bad play shortly as well.

BIDU is one of the all time great teases on fintwit. I had one great trade on it last year but most of the time it drives me mad. As a general rule, I don't touch tickers hanging below the 200 MA. It's got a gap about 10 bucks away. That stop is too rich for my blood.

Of course, earnings are often a binary event.

Last edited:
More good pot news

Canadian cannabis companies with operations in the U.S. are breathing a sigh of relief, after Canadian securities regulators decided on Thursday not to take dramatic action against companies with risky assets south of the border.

“Today’s ruling is really just a reconfirmation of their earlier view,” said Marc Lustig, CEO of Ottawa-based CannaRoyalty Corp., which operates in California, Washington and Arizona. “It’s extremely positive not just for Canadian companies like CannaRoyalty that have U.S. assets, but it’s quite positive for the Cannabis sector as a whole.”

The lack of clarity around the CSA’s position meant CannaRoyalty, which focuses on research, cannabis devices and intellectual property, had to put a number of potential partnerships with Canadian producers on hold.

“The fact that we’re commercializing our IP in the U.S. … left Canadian licensed producers reluctant (to talk) until there was clarity that they weren’t tainting the water, so to speak,” said Lustig.

more here
http://business.financialpost.com/business/canada-u-s-cannabis-deals-back-on-after-regulators-go-easy

VATE hit .545.. More than 20% Is it a piece of total crap sure, its less than .04 now. Like I said you gotta understand this stuff is crap, and sell within five minutes sometimes 2 minutes. But its weekly HUGE ceo bank.

Last edited:
3 months of gains wiped out now. Anyone betting this week will end with a positive afternoon?

Dow is down now what? almost 15% from peak last friday?

is that still just "correction" territory? (honest question)

you gonna hold on?

yes, if we can close 2596 or higher on ES (S&P 500 futures)
will dump half otherwise
will dump all of it under 2540 ES

will not take a loss on it over the wkd

Back