• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I have had some strange experiences with futures. Lotta fun, but stops meant nothing to all the providers I ever used. And selling into spikes was useless. TVIX is still performing great for me. I have to admit, XIV is not something I have fiddled with a lot.

Back to blockchain. NVDA don't care about no correction

241.55 +24.03 (11.05%) pretty close all time highs in after hour action

Back to blockchain. NVDA don't care about no correction

241.55 +24.03 (11.05%) pretty close all time highs in after hour action

As a miner trying to get his hands on more cards, this does not surprise me in the least.

Military spending is going up, they can afford it.

Also, shiny tanks will take peoples minds off how much money they lost on the stock market.

Seeing all of those tanks, they might even want a war...double win right?

Good news pot stockers

Alliance One International (NYSE: AOI), a global contractor, processor and supplier of tobacco, announced today that it is entering the U.S. industrial hemp industry and taking controlling stakes in two Canadian cannabis companies, Canada’s Island Garden, a licensed producer, and Goldleaf Pharm, an applicant. The company issued a press release detailing the moves after the close of business today. The investments into Canada represent the second cross-border investment by a U.S publicly-traded company into Canada’s legal cannabis industry after the C$245 million investment by Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) into Canopy Growth (TSX: WEED) (OTC: TWMJF) last October.

I missed interpreting the alert hints, but one of those old get rid off its closed at .4. Its ticker symbol in the U.S. is VATE. should hit .05 maybe better tomorrow. I always look for overnight 20% plus from these things. The liquidity is always good, so I go in with about 30k worth of them.

Again, I didn't decode it in time. One of my friends did, and sent it to me, but I didn't see it. Gave it to me at 3:47.

I missed interpreting the alert hints, but one of those old get rid off its closed at .4. Its ticker symbol in the U.S. is VATE. should hit .05 maybe better tomorrow. I always look for overnight 20% plus from these things. The liquidity is always good, so I go in with about 30k worth of them.

Again, I didn't decode it in time. One of my friends did, and sent it to me, but I didn't see it. Gave it to me at 3:47.

Chart looks like a post pump P&D. Momentum indicators are all bad as well. This would be an interesting one if it shoots up. Your guy is tuned into the universe (or at the least in deep with a P&D group) if this makes a legit move. I'll keep an eye on it.

Oh for sure its a POS Mindzeye. But I have a small team that figures out the hints this guy gives out on his pumps, all legal. He gives them out around 3pm and we scurry around doing our thing, we usually get two a week, sometimes one, in a few cases, none.

Its www.pennypicks.net that does the alerts. Guy has strong pump.

20% on 30k even once a week, is pretty stupid money for doing less than an hour of research once or twice a week. What no one else seems to have figured out, besides our team, is that he usually does the same POS ticker about three times a year, so we keep a file on each and every alert.

But ya, 90% of them are just pure garbage.

But hey the italians have made billions on garbage right?

Lets see how the POS does tomorrow morning first five minutes, VATE.

Last edited:
Back