• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Funny that you guys didn't qualify your first round fodder bullshit all year yet now you're trying to qualify it.

So wait, the Habs aren't first round fodder? Now they're what? Second round fodder? So it's too soon after the first round they were supposed to be fodder in?

You're not very good at this Johnny. All year long you and the other twits banged the same fun and now it's different?

So frickin sad.

I love how Holmes try to turn this into a Sens/Habs pissing match, bragging about last season's victory? Who the **** cares what went down last year, this is 2014 not 2013. As for the Habs, as much as this pains me to admit they have been solid this season, really consistent with not many valleys during the regular season.

OK, you're absolutely right. I definitely a should have said "first round fodder if they play anyone other than Tampa" and I'll own that.

My bad.

I love how Holmes try to turn this into a Sens/Habs pissing match, bragging about last season's victory? Who the **** cares what went down last year, this is 2014 not 2013. As for the Habs, as much as this pains me to admit they have been solid this season, really consistent with not many valleys during the regular season.

Hey moron,

I didn't bring last year into it.

Pwnd

Shouldn't you be speculating who the Sens should draft or trade for right about now?

OK, you're absolutely right. I definitely a should have said "first round fodder if they play anyone other than Tampa" and I'll own that.

My bad.

michael-jackson-sad-clown-david-devries.jpg

I'm not sad. The Habs will provide me with 4 games of joy at some point.

I already said they were playing well. What do you want?

You know they have zero chance against any other playoff team.

didnt you say that about tampa as well?

oooooooooooooooooooooops

Price played all but one game last year, and your team just got manhandled by the big bad Senators without Spezza for the entire series, and Karlsson + Michalek playing on one leg each.

maybe they should have tried that this year

enjoy the draft.... you guys have your second round pick still...right?

It's all good.

We'll probably get a 1st at some point. Crap draft though not like it matters a whole lot.

Sure it matters. In this day and age when very few good to elite players make it to FA and even few big name trades occur, you need to build through the draft... yes it's not a deep talented draft but there are still a solid amount of good players available in the 1st round.

Back