• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Training Camp 2018

The Golden Knights have signed RFA Shea Theodore to a seven-year, $36.4 million deal... $5.2M AAV.

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2018

From nhl.com

Bold fantasy prediction for each team in 2018-19 :

MTL - Center Jesperi Kotkaniemi will make the Montreal Canadiens and lead them in points with at least 55 as a rookie on a Finnish line with Joel Armia and Artturi Lehkonen.

https://www.nhl.com/news/fantasy-hockey-nhl-bold-team-predictions-2018-19/c-300360512?tid=277729150

If he can get 55 with those two guys are his prime line-mates that would be super impressive.

55 for a barely 18 year old rookie would be absolutely amazing even if he plays with the habs best wingers

Despite our roster, finishing last may not be so easy. A lot of crappy teams right in our division. Ottawa looks weak....a sudden jump by either Buffalo or Detroit may be wishful thinking?

Despite our roster, finishing last may not be so easy. A lot of crappy teams right in our division. Ottawa looks weak....a sudden jump by either Buffalo or Detroit may be wishful thinking?

Top 7 is a must ....one elite C , 2 top C`s , 2 top skilled wingers , 2 top pair D ......we get one of them

Chris Johnston:
Zack Smith has three years remaining on his deal with a $3.25M AAV, and is on waivers today.

Chris Johnston:
Zack Smith has three years remaining on his deal with a $3.25M AAV, and is on waivers today.
30 year old middle of the pack player who suddenly can't keep up with the play.

Strange...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

starting at 12 million

smith 3.2

i think stone and duchene are both gone before the deadline @ 14.5

so the cap floor could be a thing if eugene gets his way

though i am sure they will get something back for those players

starting at 12 million

smith 3.2

i think stone and duchene are both gone before the deadline @ 14.5

so the cap floor could be a thing if eugene gets his way

though i am sure they will get something back for those players

The NHL won't OK a deal that drops the sens below the cap floor.

Worse come to worse they sign a plug at a inflated one year deal and trade whoever they want to.

Worse come to worse they sign a plug at a inflated one year deal and trade whoever they want to.

agreed

obviously the NHL wont let them that is the point of the cap floor

or do what the Leafs did and bring in some mush mind on IR to eat cap space

Back