• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Claude Julien is new coach of the Habs

Centres are going to be few and far between in the expansion draft. With teams protecting 7 forwards; many will protect 3 centres.

Julien also offering your dick rash a fresh start (on 2nd line)

Also, Max was very nice towards MT "sad....he did a lot for my career" I guess the bad captain talk was BS. Ironically, Max was one of the few who didn't slump. Scoring a goal per game while everyone else just watched.

Also, Max was very nice towards MT "sad....he did a lot for my career" I guess the bad captain talk was BS. Ironically, Max was one of the few who didn't slump. Scoring a goal per game while everyone else just watched.

I believe that MT probably said something close to what he was alleged to have said about Max. Why? Because it seems very MT-like.

Max is one of the nicest and most humble guy in this room, that shows his class one more time, some fans just talking out of another hole, generally speaking...

Last edited:

Last year with 31 out it was a full blown 30 game collapse and the 18 wheeler was falling off the cliff again this year with 31 in a slump even with a few scoring goals .

Couldn't afford another playoff miss with dickwad at the helm .

Yep Danault is the big loser, back to the 3rd line.

Eric Engels:
Julien says more zone exits through the middle and changing the penalty kill formation were tactical adjustments he sought to implement.

Back