• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT -- Round 1, Game 5, Leafs @ Capitals

This is my first time in Jamaica and unfortunately right when we arrived there was an accident at the hotel.in the boiler room (on the news riu reggae) which is an adult only so they had to move us next door to the family resort. There was a death so we're not complaining too much but we have to stay here for the four day vacation we planned and when we're done I am going to make sure we get something big out of this. I am banking on a free four day stay next year.
Making the best out of it. Hut up some.of the beach "vendors" for later this evening and I get cbc on the tv so I'll be drinking my red stripe and checking the first period in my room and the rest in the sports bar with the fellow Canadians here. (Tonnes of leaf shirts and hats)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in Jamaica on my 10th anniversary(The actual day) the night of the infamous game 7 meltdown against Boston. Not a fun night. And I watched it on a tv made in 1989

Ha ha. Because we had to move to the riu montego I'm watching on a 21 inch zenith. WTF

Wow hughson doesn't finish his sentence about trotz not being worried about someone on the kadri line and then starts the next sentence with the great 8 and is shocked when ovy turns it over to said kadri line. What a joke

Game plan. Take away Ovis lane. Guy has been money from the top of the circle all series

Back