• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

Sounds like there will be a forward called up from Laval later today.

Please let it be Carr and not ****ing McCarron again.

Carr is making his case, 2 goals already tonight.

Last edited:

Well we could only scored 1 regulation goal, on the PP to boot, against Chad Johnson and the Sabres.

Actually the Coyotes games have cut down the goals against a bit lately. They just cant score..Domi only has one goal? WOW. But it's amazing how they are almost a sure bet to lose, in this league of parity.

Last edited:

Has anybody heard anything on Juulsen ? Am I right that it has been about 8 weeks since his injury ?

Has anybody heard anything on Juulsen ? Am I right that it has been about 8 weeks since his injury ?

I posted this in the prospects thread on November 2:

Anthony Marcotte:
Setback for Noah Juulsen. The team doesn't expect to see him back in action until the beginning of December.

Yeah. Expecting 6 goals by the Habs against any team is not a good bet to make.

And yes, I know they scored 8 against Ottawa.

I posted this in the prospects thread on November 2:

Anthony Marcotte:
Setback for Noah Juulsen. The team doesn't expect to see him back in action until the beginning of December.

Habs used to have the best medical/conditioning staff in the NHL.....the last few years have not been mind for their reputation (Price comes to mind)

Yeah not sure what's going down there but setbacks seems to be the norm now.

I don't know if our medical staff is worse or if our management just bullshits more re the injuries than it did before.

Back