• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2023-24 Season

Transition, yeah.

But, if I’m Colorado/Dallas etc. I offer him 3 or 4 years to go on cup runs.
Do they have the AAV, also Stamkos being a US resident can maximize $ by playing on a bonus structured contract from a Cdn team which no US team can match, assuming $$ is of significant importance.

The there’s the matter of close relationship w MSL, which is why I’m curious why Gorton kept referencing his coach & luring players

I could see a smaller signing, a guy like Duclair or Foegele on a 2-3 years contract. DeBrusk would be interesting too but some team will over pay for him and I don't want to be that team.

We have a lot of forwards....obvs we could use serious upgrades but some of these guys will be hard to trade

Cole-Suzuki-Slaf
Hooky-Dach-Roy
Armia-Dvorak-Gallagher
Anderson-Evans-Beck

Also, I think management is keen to keep Suzuki (in particular) and others happy.

They’ll try to get someone for the top 6.

I think Roy can be a legit top 6....but yeah another decent forward would be cool

Also, the draft might yield a plug and play guy.

Anyway, our D is more interesting right now. How much time do Reinbacher, Hutson and Mailloux spend in Laval

I think Roy can be a legit top 6....but yeah another decent forward would be cool

Also, the draft might yield a plug and play guy.

Anyway, our D is more interesting right now. How much time do Reinbacher, Hutson and Mailloux spend in Laval
Hutson won’t see Laval, unless he outright implodes at training camp

I expect Redenbacher to be knocking on Habs door at some point in 2nd half..

Not sure what to think of Mailloux - trade bait or 3rd pairing w Struble if he has a good camp?

I think Harris & Barron are gonzo

Back