• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

McCarron is not an NHL player. Just a stiff who momentarily made Bergevin feel like he was doing his job.

Undrafted forward Max Fortier of Halifax Mooseheads signs three year deal with Columbus. Pretty minor item, but again a French guy in the Q who we've discussed here before; wouldn't surprise me if he makes it. Excellent character player, some skill..the kind of guy you want in the AHL at the very least. He's been to camps, including the Habs, but I guess we have more "attractive" prospects.

Sure, those of us in junior towns may bias a little to our hometown players, but we do get to see them a fair bit, more than most scouts. Remember Mackenzie Weegar, a guy drafted in the 7th round by Florida a couple of years back?Probably not. . We thought he was worth a flyer and mentioned it after the draft. Others thought not....I see he has turned up for a few games with the Panthers. Keep an eye on him, Habsy. Maybe.

Last edited:
Back