• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Aug 15th to sign him or he's UFA

The big advantage is the Habs can sign him as soon as ND's season ends and give him one NHL game, which would burn a year off the ELC. Thats the selling point they have that no other team does (along with the relationship built over 4 years of development camps and checking in on him at ND).

The big advantage is the Habs can sign him as soon as ND's season ends and give him one NHL game, which would burn a year off the ELC. Thats the selling point they have that no other team does (along with the relationship built over 4 years of development camps and checking in on him at ND).

Yeah, I read the habs are all willing to sign him, it seems the ball is in his camp. The other thing going for the Habs is how weak they are at center, so this means he will have a very good and fair shot at making the team faster than with some other teams.

Yeah, I read the habs are all willing to sign him, it seems the ball is in his camp. The other thing going for the Habs is how weak they are at center, so this means he will have a very good and fair shot at making the team faster than with some other teams.

he will also prosper with the best coach in the AHL

Rocket blow a 3 -0 lead and lose 6-4. Rough first game for McNiven.

Carr scores # 8.

2 points each for Terry, Taormina and Holland.

What does Carr have to do to get a callup? Or is it that they don't think he'd fit on the 4th line in Montreal and should be playing on an offensive line?

Rocket win 3-2 in overtime. Audette scored the winner and also had an assist. Another two assists for Jerabek , he now has 10 points in 13 games.

What does Carr have to do to get a callup? Or is it that they don't think he'd fit on the 4th line in Montreal and should be playing on an offensive line?

That is the only reason explaining why he is not still with the team unless as GW said they make an AHL 4th line with Hudon, Holland and Car

I guess one of many trades upcoming for Regina? They are hosting the memorial cup and only have an average team right now.

5-4 Rocket win. Another two goals for Carr. 3 assists for Taormina. Holland is going good too, 8 goals and 8 assists this season.

Anthony Marcotte:
Noah Juulsen was back on the ice with his teammates this morning for the first time since his foot injury. Important step before a return to play.

Loser bug has hit the Rocket too. They lose 3-2 in the SO, 3 losses in a row . Another point for Carr, that's 18 points in 17 games. WTF is the team waiting for?

5 losses in a row for the Rocket. This has to be Sly's last year...

Blew a 2-1 lead in the last minute of the game and lost 3-2 in the SO. McCarron had both goals.

Chris Peters:
With Denver idle this weekend, Notre Dame captain Jake Evans (MTL) takes back the NCAA scoring lead with 25 points. Posted a goal and two assists as ND completed sweep of Minnesota. Incredible season for the senior.

I watched Notre Dame last night and was impressed with Evans. He does everything for that team. Really like his skating and compete, smart kid too.

Back