• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think so, too. The Democrats don't have the constituency that would welcome a celebrity businessperson. But a movie star? Possible, but unlikely.

I'm happy to entertain possible candidates outside of Booker, Warren, Cuomo and Newsom. But I just don't see it.

eh. dems would vote elon musk in a heartbeat.

If I had him for a client. I'd take it to a jury trial. I'd play Richard Spencer's comments to the jury. I'd expose the victim as a ****ing Nazi. I'd ask them if they really want to convict a man who punched Spencer in the face.

He walks 100 times out of 100.

And that just proves that the legal system is not perfect.

MDdmNmJmMDIzNSMvLTVvQUlyU3pSZktBSGNvRmNYQ204SlB0MmJVPS8xOXg2MjoxMDA1eDc2OC82MjF4NDQ2L2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9uYzFqdTZodzI1ZGZtazMwZ3BlbThpbjJkcGxxeGFncjl1eGV4OXlneGVkZTdrZTNoOWpidnpwamdzem13cWtvLmpwZw.jpg

nope. but you I thought you said this dude was merely "perceived" as intolerant
No not that particular waste of skin. I should have been more clear. Many people are perceived to be intolerant because of the oversensitivity in society.

as my grandpappy used to say, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from getting your ass kicked.

Sure..but flip that around..and it's a gay guy coming out at a time where being gay is seen as a sin but society. Would you have the same response?

No not that particular waste of skin. I should have been more clear. Many people are perceived to be intolerant because of the oversensitivity in society.

OK. I was being specific to this guy.

One of my favorites...

People demand the freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Søren Kierkegaard

Back