• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

It's not that. He made an amazing throw to second today.

He's just letting a lot of balls get past him at the plate that he'd normally easily stop, and they're getting called wild pitches because of his rep.

It's not that. He made an amazing throw to second today.

He's just letting a lot of balls get past him at the plate that he'd normally easily stop, and they're getting called wild pitches because of his rep.

His PB/WP numbers aren't really any worse than the last few years. 10 in 230 innings, compared to 39 in 1069 last year and 51 in 994 the year before. Maybe he's a bit slower than he has been in the past, maybe just bad luck. As long as his framing is still top notch, the PB/WP or arm troubles don't matter too much.

*shrug*

He's still grading out plus defensively. Lot of miles on that body, but still really good back there. Maile is a train-wreck at the plate, but awesome defensively. We could do a lot worse back there.

Hamilton needs to get plunked right in the hamstring to go with that bullshit bunt and pulling up lame bullshit before stealing second. I'll give you a bad hamstring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pillar won't be long for the leadoff spot. but it was good managing to stick him up there when he did.

Yeah, in a day when the team got 24 hits, you'd think your leadoff man would get 1.

Might be time to give Travis another shot in the leadoff spot. He'd be the only realistic choice to try out from the guys in the lineup. Would really be nice to get an OBP king to throw there, but yeah, if Smoak continues to be a .900 OPS bat, then it matters a lot less. I guess we could also try JB in that spot again too as another option, which would move Morales/Smoak to the 3/4 spots in the lineup.

Back