• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Wasnt Houston supposed to be a sh!t team this year?

and not too long ago the Yankees were ahead of the Jays in the standings with 3 games in hand.

Last 24 games:

Jays 20-4
Yankes 11-13
The Astros are a bit ahead of the developmental curve, but I was expecting them to be in the mix for the wild card. Hell, I expected them to make the playoffs before the Jays did. Was almost right!

One note, i don't buy the Twins this year, even if they make it....but they are about 2 years away from maybe being the best team in the A.L.

I've had a pretty shitty time finding good quality Jays streams - if anyone else is interested you can get an MLB subscription + At Bat (Mobile App) for $2.99 for the rest of the season.

Click on the group discount link at the below URL:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/lava...99-usd-rest-year-2-49-group-discount-1799151/

oh dude, you're missing out huge.

reddit.com/r/mlbstreams

Go there just before start time and select the Jays vs Whoever game thread, there will be a youtube streaming link near the top of the page......by far the best stream you're ever going to find.

One note, i don't buy the Twins this year, even if they make it....but they are about 2 years away from maybe being the best team in the A.L.

The Twins are perpetually 2 years away from being the best team in the AL.

Sano looks like he's going to be sick, but aside from Dozier and maybe Buxton it doesn't look like they'll have a lot around him. Only other prospect stick they have is Kepler.

Rotation wise, after Berrios (who looks legit), and May (dicked around, but a 3.22 FIP this year as a rookie), they're pretty barren as well.

In 2 years they'll be where the Twins seem to always be. They'll have a few of those guys that you look at and wish were on your team, but aren't able to put the supporting cast around them to build a legitimate contender. Plouffe is about to get relatively expensive, they've got Dozier on a sweetheart deal but even that starts to escalate a bit over the next 2 seasons and Mauer's 23 million isn't going away.

If you're looking for the best team in the AL in 2 years, you're probably talking about Houston. They have elite young talent already on the team in Correa, Altuve, & Springer with high end prospects like Reed, and Bregman on their way through the high minors right now and a crazy looking rotation with more high end kids trying to push their way onto it.

and they have the money to both keep it all, and make adds where they're lacking.

oh dude, you're missing out huge.

reddit.com/r/mlbstreams

Go there just before start time and select the Jays vs Whoever game thread, there will be a youtube streaming link near the top of the page......by far the best stream you're ever going to find.

For anyone needing a stream, use the same Reddit link, but the guy who does the youtube live streaming doesn't do day games so no super awesome youtube stream.

Yeah they dropped blackouts a little while ago, that's what convinced me and a buddy to split an account. (Can have multiple users using the account at once).....well worth the money, it's a great service.

Yeah they dropped blackouts a little while ago, that's what convinced me and a buddy to split an account. (Can have multiple users using the account at once).....well worth the money, it's a great service.

I just bought it to watch today's game.

The website still said blackouts so i was prepared to just listen to online audio feed.

Seems weird that video replay just came in now. Umps are wrong a lot.

Back