• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 2 Game 3 - Habs vs Lightning

XPOFAN

Another game vs Tampa, another loss. We just can't beat these guys. I'm afraid we have to face reality now and admit we will not go any further than tomorrow night. The issues we had during the season have been magnified in the playoffs. It is what it is. I am at peace with the outcome.

It's disappointing, but that is sports most of the time.

Won't bother watching tomorrow....

Bergevin...you better revamp the whole offense....better off trading away the useless no-finish players for draft picks, and rebuild through draft

Plekanec does not belong on the top line ever. Lollygagged through centre and fires a pass of Max's ass... back the other way.... season over.

a 9 million dollar dmen should get his man with 5 seconds left in 3rd period, no ?

Habs have no edge here.

Example 28...Hedman outplaying Subban

Won't bother watching tomorrow....

Bergevin...you better revamp the whole offense....better off trading away the useless no-finish players for draft picks, and rebuild through draft

When you have approx 21 mil tied up on 2 D and one goalie there will not be much revamping

One goal.

All Price has to work with.

Poor guy.

Good job Tampa, best luck next round.

Another pathetic failure of a season. They've just been wasting our time yet again. And nothing of substance is going to get done this offseason because they can rationalize it due to their regular season record.

This fuking team is a FRAUD! It is coached by a FRAUD!

I want people to get fired, right fukking NOW!

Bishop just needs to match Price. That's a big win for them because Price is our best player, whereas Bishop might be in their top 5.

Back