• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

[video=youtube;DxnQQIaYyqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxnQQIaYyqM[/video]

this sums it all up nicely.

Keep in mind that efficiency will drop in the playoffs. You're playing against super elite teams. That is normal.

But I do agree that it has been a little ****ing extreme. Hopefully they can carry over the momentum to tonight. These are two incredible teams. If you have a chance, listen to Zach Lowe's podcast from yesterday. It's a shame that hockey doesn't have anyone as intelligent as this man. They spent the entire podcast jacking off over how good both teams are.

love him but zach lowe shamed himself this year by homer-jumping on the boston celtics hype train even though all the stats that he has always championed told him clearly that they didn't deserve that hype. his worst moment. he knew better but couldnt help himself.

hah everyone dunking on the super-sensitive Bucks now...

[video=youtube;alcgAlKE570]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alcgAlKE570[/video]

love him but zach lowe shamed himself this year by homer-jumping on the boston celtics hype train even though all the stats that he has always championed told him clearly that they didn't deserve that hype. his worst moment. he knew better but couldnt help himself.

We all have misses. You had some ugly ones on the leafs for a good decade. You're still smarter than anyone in mainstream media and it isn't close. It is what it is.

As for Lowe, the guy understands the game like very few others in a very progressive forward-thinking way.

I'm ok with Drake as an ambassador but he doesn't have to slide into buffoon territory. The guy overreacts to every moment like some crazed fan who forgot to take his meds.

I'm ok with Drake as an ambassador but he doesn't have to slide into buffoon territory. The guy overreacts to every moment like some crazed fan who forgot to take his meds.

I mean he clearly loves the attention. He's a showman. His reactions don't exactly seem the most genuine but whatever. It's funny that it's trolling the bucks.

Drake is a grand douchemaster. I don't like famous people antics at the basketball court generally though. Spike Lee acts like a twat too.

meh, if he is in the Bucks heads all the more power to him.

he is a drama queen but whatever. hardly the first nutjob celebrity courtside

We all have misses. You had some ugly ones on the leafs for a good decade. You're still smarter than anyone in mainstream media and it isn't close. It is what it is.

As for Lowe, the guy understands the game like very few others in a very progressive forward-thinking way.

Antropooooov lol

giphy.gif

Slipping Gordo, slipping.

Back