• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

how are the players and coaches not annoyed by him

he annoys the hell out of me thinking he is part of the team

how are the players and coaches not annoyed by him

he annoys the hell out of me thinking he is part of the team

If you were a 20 something year old black guy playing in the NBA, and one of the rapper in the world was stan'ing for you, you would be annoyed?

I think you're kind of massively under estimating his place in entertainment. More #1 songs than any act in history. He's massive. "I'm close friends with Drake" would probably get you laid more than "I'm Fred VanVleet" would.

Just rewatching the game. I am sorry, how the heck is Drake allowed to run over and touch our coaches shoulders in the middle of game?!?

He's a really bad at acting as "Raptors #1 fan". His over the top body language and facial expressions and reactions would not look out pf place in a Frank D'Angelo film. I really wish the director in the truck would limit his screen time.

If you were a 20 something year old black guy playing in the NBA, and one of the rapper in the world was stan'ing for you, you would be annoyed?

I think you're kind of massively under estimating his place in entertainment. More #1 songs than any act in history. He's massive. "I'm close friends with Drake" would probably get you laid more than "I'm Fred VanVleet" would.

You're massively over estimating the difficulty of getting laid for an NBA player.

You're massively over estimating the difficulty of getting laid for an NBA player.

I guess it depends on what type of tail we're talking about. Regular party girls? Sure. The instagram thots that most of these NBA dudes are chasing? I'm pretty confident that my point stands.

The underlying point I'm trying to make is that being one of Drake's famous friends would have more pull than being the 2nd guy off the bench for the Toronto Raptors.

He's also annoying the hell out of the Bucks. Giannis complaining through his "people". I'll take it.

Milwaukee's coach was also complaining about Drake during his press conference.

If ****ing Drake is something that the opposing team's coach and best player are both preoccupied with and annoyed about during the ECF...then yeah, that's amazing.

I guess it depends on what type of tail we're talking about. Regular party girls? Sure. The instagram thots that most of these NBA dudes are chasing? I'm pretty confident that my point stands.

The underlying point I'm trying to make is that being one of Drake's famous friends would have more pull than being the 2nd guy off the bench for the Toronto Raptors.

Disagree. The number of NBA players is small compared to the number of Insta hotties. Besides, any NBA player (as well as non players) can claim to be Drake’s “friend”. Drake has thousands of “friends”

Disagree. The number of NBA players is small compared to the number of Insta hotties. Besides, any NBA player (as well as non players) can claim to be Drake’s “friend”. Drake has thousands of “friends”

Am old friends with a member of team OVO. We're going to have to agree to disagree. I've heard some stories mang...

Am old friends with a member of team OVO. We're going to have to agree to disagree. I've heard some stories mang...

Yea, Insta thots are getting hollered at by who knows how many dudes. im sure many are high status guys. Even the average decent looking girl will get a high level of attention on the gram if she wants. Nothing like a little champagne papi to separate you from the pack.

Drake is annoying as **** but the only thing that really crossed the line for me is touching nurse. Get your hands off the coach dummy.

Bucks are embarassing themselves crying about Drake. they are so rattled.

I have a whole new appreciation for Drizzy now. Keep it up, Aubrey.

He's also annoying the hell out of the Bucks. Giannis complaining through his "people". I'll take it.

Hah. If he is annoying the other team and not the raptors. Go Drake.

and for ME
being friends with Drake...cool.
having drake be annoying as **** at my place of work...no thanks

Per36: Regular Season -------- Playoffs --------- This Series

Kawhi: 28.2pts, 60.6ts% --- 29.2pts, 63.3ts% -- 25.4pts, 58.5ts%
Siakam: 19.1pts, 62.8ts% - 19.1pts, 54.2ts% -- 13.9pts, 47.2ts%
Lowry: 15.1pts, 56.2ts% --- 14.0pts, 57.5ts% -- 20.3pts, 72.7ts%
Green: 13.3pts, 63.2ts% --- 8.9pts, 52.1ts% ----- 6.6pts, 38.0ts%
Gasol: 13.2pts, 56.5ts% --- 10.2pts, 54.6ts% -- 11.0pts, 47.9ts%

Ibaka: 19.9pts, 58.2ts% --- 15.0pts, 50.0ts% --- 14.8pts, 44.5ts%
Powell: 16.5pts, 59.6ts% -- 16.9pts, 58.4ts% --- 21.4pts, 60.4ts%
VanV: 14.3pts, 53.9ts% ----- 8.1pts, 39.9ts% --- 9.0pts, 44.2ts%
OG: 12.5pts, 54.4ts% ----

man the raps are still shooting like crap overall this series. credit to the bucks' defense for sure but the raps can do better than that.

Lowry and Powell are the only ones who have upped their scoring efficiency this series, and for powell it's just barely.

everyone else has seen a dive in efficiency, with all of them aside from kawhi's being pretty huge dives. all of Siakam, Green, Gasol, Ibaka, and Fred need to see a continued regression towards their mean over the last games of this series if the Raps want to win. especially since its unlikely lowry will continue to shoot the lights out like this.

Back