• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

How frustrating. Just when the hitting finally picks and is giving some support to the good pitching they lose two of those pitchers.

I really feel sorry for Shoemaker. He was having a good start to the season.

Sanchez? I’m not overly surprised. History suggests that it was just a matter of time before something sidelined him.

Jays have been better than I had thought. I expect the pitching to decline, however we are getting Vladdy shortly

Bo Bichette has a broken hand from a HBP. Luckily he was unlikely to be up this year anyway so take your time and be ready for next year.

Bo Bichette has a broken hand from a HBP. Luckily he was unlikely to be up this year anyway so take your time and be ready for next year.
Broken hand is only like a 6-8 week thing, but I think it can longer and sap power from you the rest of the season.

Vladdy has struck out 4 times in 54 plate appearances this season.

Of all the great things he does, that might be one of the most important for this team. This lineup is currently loaded with swing and misses.

just amputate the right arm.

giving him too much trouble.

I made them comment because it seems to cause him alot of trouble, and I would have my nail removed for a 20 million dollar contract.
I dont know how much that would effect his pitching, but it was just an idea to stop all this nail and blister stuff that keeps happening to him lol.

It's like they waited an extra day just to give everyone involved the middle finger, like they won't be bullied into it.

Back