• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

good thing shatkins surrounded him with so much MLB-ready talent for his debut. oh wait...

Also good that they waited until he was 20 to call him up. Can you imagine the mess if he had been called up as an 18 yr old and only had a .800 OPS

The ****ing horror.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/26976581/vlad-jr-takes-fastball-hand-x-rays-negative

Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Vladimir Guerrero Jr. left Friday night's game against the Houston Astros after being hit by a pitch in the first inning.

X-rays of the injured hand came back negative, and the Blue Jays said Guerrero has a left hand contusion.

Guerrero was hit on the hand by a high-moving fastball from Houston flamethrower Gerrit Cole. The rookie took a few minutes to gather himself but remained in the game before leaving an inning later.

They really need to add some arms and reportedly interested in Stro...would be nice to grab Frazier with their lineup filling up once Stanton/Judge return

EE going to NY is hilarious. Hopefully he wins it all. It's a perfect circle for Shatkins.

Agreed.

I hate to root against my own team but I am inclined to do so while these two pricks are running things.

And they are totally going to waste Vladdy, then sell him to the Yankees.

Rogers needs to absorb the Jays into MLSE.

Biggio might turn out pretty ****ing good. Legit power stroke, good eye at the plate. The K rate is a bit concerning but his BB rate is outstanding and his swinging strike rate is excellent, so it's not that he's taking cuts and not making contact, it's that he's sitting on pitches and taking called strikes. There's so much room for adjustment when you have bat to ball skills like that.

Back