• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Myspace or Facebook

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • You came from another hockey board

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
:tipsy I was juggling about 4 boards at the time someone, one of the Leafs guys I think, pm'd me to check this site out after the "exodus".
I was a bit po'd at some of the crap two of the boards were doing and I didn't want to keep track of so many boards, I came and checked this site out and thought I'd give it a try.
Poor Habsy, I know he thought I was nuts at the time. I came off as a real pushy broad...:smilielol5::smilielol5: Since I knew puckinA liked Habsy, I thought if would be worth a try. Poor Habsy, he's been stuck with me ever since....:smilielol5::smilielol5:

We're happy to be "stuck with" you Veca! :smile(21):

And I see you hiding there HP!! Your slyness is what got me here as well! :smile(21):

You still here about it from somewhere. Like me, I heard from Habsy that he was building a site.

I heard about it from keiths31. We're both on another site, and we were talking hockey there, so he told me to come check this place out. Was here a short time, went away, and now am back.

From undead a couple of years ago...been here ever since. And ever since have been trying to get more people to post here...welcome back Serbia.

Back