• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

Home the 17th away the 24th... I imagine ticket for home leg are available on Thursday or Friday. SSH are already in the account

Chivas is near relegation territory in ligamx (assuming they have relegation. Chivas is 15th in a 18 team league). Against NY they got outshot badly too.

If TFC doesn't pull through, I'd be even more disappointed than I was when they lost the MLS cup.

One thing is that TFC has a game on Saturday, three days before the Chivas matchup. I'd say forget about it and dress the reserves. This is much more important than another early MLS game.

General tickets go on sale Friday for the game for anyone interested.

Date of game to be confirmed today (likely Tuesday but could be wednesday)

LEN2sxN.jpg

Match day... too bad they had to schedule a raps playoff game at the same time. This deserves more attention than it will get.

Some headlines heading into tonight's matchup:

"Chivas will be missing three starters on Tuesday. Jair Pereira and ‘Aris’ Hernández, are suspended and ‘Chapo’ Sánchez is injured"

"Victor Vazquez only regular in doubt for Toronto's CCL first leg vs. Chivas"

"Monday’s training session, because of the artificial turf under the dome at the BMO Training Ground".

"Abysmal playing conditions could hurt Toronto FC in Champions League final"

I definitely see the pitch slowing TFC down but overall the weather must really be tough on the Mexican players.

Back