• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

That's a crazy unimpressive group of centres in 55 years of drafting.

1 average/good 1st liner (If not for injuries I think Koivu could have even been a star centre)
3 good 2nd liners

Then a few average to below average 2nd liners and a bunch of 3rd liners and garbage.

1 average/good 1st liner (If not for injuries I think Koivu could have even been a star centre)
3 good 2nd liners

Then a few average to below average 2nd liners and a bunch of 3rd liners and garbage.

Even more sad is that on this already unimpressive list, only 4 of them played the bulk of their career with the Habs.

3 good 2nd liners

Even more sad is that on this already unimpressive list, only 4 of them played the bulk of their career with the Habs.

Chatting with a supplier in Winnipeg today who has season tickets .

He mentioned Jets are trying to peddle the contacts of Perrault and Kulikov and willing to include Vesalainen and possibly a first to get cap relief

Interesting......... we can absorb these contracts

Ryan Rishaug

Oilers had discussion with Markus Lehto, agent for Jesse Puljujarvi today. Team is open to trading him if a proper return can be found, and in the meantime an AHL stint to help boost offence and confidence is being considered. No decisions yet.

From twitter

He mentioned Jets are trying to peddle the contacts of Perrault and Kulikov and willing to include Vesalainen and possibly a first to get cap relief

Hmm, those are not great contracts, but doable if Vesalainen is really worth it.

Taking both would be a high price.

Can't think of a more ideal landing spot than Montreal for him. Question is... the cost?
McGuire said today he would not deal Jesse if he were Edm but the cost will likely be a 2nd + Edm would likely be looking for a prospect to make it look good for optics.

The cap hit isn't that bad with Kulikov expiring after next year and MP the year after .

I would probably do it if the other 2 components are part of the deal
Combined AAV next year is approx $8.5M and $4.1M for Perreault’s 20-21 season.

Jesse would fit the bill of what we need going forward, big skilled fast winger, if he can be paired with JK it could be lethal

Back