• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2016 MLB Dynasty Off-Season Thread

So the draft is nearly over. I will be putting the remaining FA on waivers when it is completed. Please make sure you've added your selections to your roster. If you missed someone and waivers have already started, please let me know and I'll add the player for you.

I assume we're allowed to use the DL as soon as Fantrax starts marking that down on players?

Also, just to confirm, we're not using the "daily sub if injury" option that we used last year that kept screwing things up? So if someone gets hurt, you're SOL for that week on them?

I assume we're allowed to use the DL as soon as Fantrax starts marking that down on players?

Yeah once the draft starts that's the beginning of our season, so regular roster rules apply......Gotta be at 25 main roster max, and 30 farm max at all times....Unless as you say, Fantrax has a player DL eligible at which point you're allowed to move that player to the DL and add another main roster player if you want. (Say via trade)

The only time DL doesn't count is basically pre-draft when keeper lists are input, at which point DL guys still count towards the 20 keepers.

Yeah we're not using the weekly injury replacement option. Too buggy. Sucks to lose the points for the week but Fantrax hasn't implemented it properly.

Back