• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Holy lord that's a disaster. Didn't realize how bad he's beem. Never thought I'd say this, but Waddell skewered them.

I looked up Waddell's trade history a while back and was surprised to find that he has virtually no duds on his record (maybe the Kovalchuk trade but I think that was forced). That's unusual for a GM. He even has a few gems (Hossa for Heatley, Savard for Zainullin, Kubina for Exelby!)

Rask got destroyed tonight against the Rangers. He has a concussion and won't return to the game.

Bruins will have to handle another major injury.

"Nick Kypreos - Pierre Dorion made eight year/$64M offer for Matt Duchene to Pat Brisson this week."

If he is after money only, that's a pretty good offer.

Rask got destroyed tonight against the Rangers. He has a concussion and won't return to the game.

Bruins will have to handle another major injury.

Halak has been playing well this season, they have a backup plan. Now should Halak go down...

Halak was playing well earlier this season. He's been playing like shit for a while now. I know, I've got him in my FI pool.

I didn't look up his deal. Oof, Rangers signed him to that.

Still, it's listed as $3.1 (Rangers retained) and only lasts another season. Rich for a team with cap tightness but not a huge risk.

They literally never learn. Dude had a hot November and has been about .900 since December 1.

They literally have Talbot still on their cap sheet at 4.5 who they regret paying semi early ( not near as early as this guy) to remind them not to do this.

And Yet, they did this.

Back