• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2019 Preseason GDT

Bad bounce goal is all they are getting. I’m liking this Primeau kid, even if his father was a prick.

First exhibition game so no big deal.

Domi was a meathead
Drouin is still afraid of contact
Suzuki was meh

Brook can skate. Didn’t know he was that good a skater.
Primeau looks like a steal

First exhibition game so no big deal.

Domi was a meathead
Drouin is still afraid of contact
Suzuki was meh

Brook can skate. Didn’t know he was that good a skater.
Primeau looks like a steal

it's funny how people's perspective can be different.

I thought suzuki was our best player tonight. Sure he didn't score or got points but his Hockey IQ is amazing and way above average per NHL standard. When you compare him at center VS Galchenyuk, it's amazing how someone someone smart can make the center position look easy. I didn't think his skating was an issue and he seems to be hard to get off the puck. Him and Hudon were one of the best pair of the night.

Brook to me looks bad. I hope he gets it togheter soon. He is young but will all we heard about him, I was expecting more. His pair with Kulak had a horrible night and they got stuck in their zone often for long period of time.

I was pleasantly suprised by Fleury. Reliable, great first pass and skates well. Not sure if it was because he was playing with Ouellet, his partner in Laval last year, but they both played really well last night. Curious to see this pairing play with more NHL ready players.

Primeau was good as well. Seem confident and big in net. Look forward to see more of him.

Jake Allen scored so it's go but before his goal, he had a bad night so he still have a lot of work to do in Laval again.

I thought suzuki was our best player tonight. Sure he didn't score or got points but his Hockey IQ is amazing and way above average per NHL standard. When you compare him at center VS Galchenyuk, it's amazing how someone someone smart can make the center position look easy. I didn't think his skating was an issue and he seems to be hard to get off the puck. Him and Hudon were one of the best pair of the night.

Brook to me looks bad. I hope he gets it togheter soon. He is young but will all we heard about him, I was expecting more. His pair with Kulak had a horrible night and they got stuck in their zone often for long period of time.

I was pleasantly suprised by Fleury. Reliable, great first pass and skates well. Not sure if it was because he was playing with Ouellet, his partner in Laval last year, but they both played really well last night. Curious to see this pairing play with more NHL ready players.

Primeau was good as well. Seem confident and big in net. Look forward to see more of him.

Jake Allen scored so it's go but before his goal, he had a bad night so he still have a lot of work to do in Laval again.

I am hearing Brook rumours involving Jessi of Edmonton

One thing about Brook you can't deny is his skating and mobility are very good, I think time in Laval will help him alot.

But he will be an NHLer for sure.

If it happened from time to time, I'd live with it. Bickering from time to time was fun.

But it was in every single thread almost. Something had to give.

from where?

Scout contact , I would be all over getting him and would even overpay to an extent

Who knows what he turns into , not many chances to nab a top 5 pick who needs a change of scenery

If he was a 5 year vet and getting consistent minutes but isn't producing , no interest .

He was rushed and played for a shit show regime . At 21 I take my chances , we have the assets to make a deal.

Scout contact , I would be all over getting him and would even overpay to an extent

Who knows what he turns into , not many chances to nab a top 5 pick who needs a change of scenery

If he was a 5 year vet and getting consistent minutes but isn't producing , no interest .

He was rushed and played for a shit show regime . At 21 I take my chances , we have the assets to make a deal.
Has this guy ever been right? No offense intended

Has this guy ever been right? No offense intended

Many times , he called at least 5 trades in the last few years months before they happened , a few were out in left field .

I don't post after the fact saying , I knew this trade was coming or brewing .

Down the road we have more of a need for Brook than Puljarvi.

Brook is a guy that should eventually replace Petry

Back