• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23-24 Check In Thread

Think I've got my names matching. But I gotta say, I hate that if I don't wanna miss anything in these leagues, I have to check Fantrax AND Forum Ice AND Discord AND WhatsApp AND Text AND Email....would be real nice to have an all in one spot.
Things are tough all over.

Think I've got my names matching. But I gotta say, I hate that if I don't wanna miss anything in these leagues, I have to check Fantrax AND Forum Ice AND Discord AND WhatsApp AND Text AND Email....would be real nice to have an all in one spot.
Seriously though... it's just here for the off-season stuff like posting your protected list. Other than that it's all on Fantrax. All the other stuff is just for community and a way for us all to get ahold of each other for trade offers or if someone has a roster issue.

Yeah I'd prefer Discord 100% as I'm on there quite a bit for other leagues and other interests. But I know it's not for everyone. Part of the reason we use Discord/Forum/Email is to cover all our bases as not everyone checks all of them frequently but you can probably get message through with one of them at least.

We used to have a thread on fantrax with people cell #s and if they used whatsapp etc.

I get notifications on discord so that's usually where to get me.

Yeah I'd prefer Discord 100% as I'm on there quite a bit for other leagues and other interests. But I know it's not for everyone. Part of the reason we use Discord/Forum/Email is to cover all our bases as not everyone checks all of them frequently but you can probably get message through with one of them at least.
a raven and smoke signal have now been dispatched to try and get Leafman's attention

Discord is awesome, but as I've stated previously - it's a messageboard killer. Great for quick trade chat though.

sent a message to a friend of Leafman, he may have been away for the weekend but hopefully will get the message and check in soon.

Sorry guys, I think I’m out this season. I haven’t been able to dedicate any time to this league over the last couple seasons. It’s probably better for everyone to get a more active manager in, as shown by the entire offseason waiting on me to show up. Sorry.

Back