• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024-25 Offseason Discussion

axlsalinger

Have processed the Draft Lottery to determine who gets the 1st and 2nd picks in the 2024-25 FI Leafsboard Entry Draft.

sMDh3h5.jpeg

HktJnwf.jpeg

boV35Cg.jpeg

Official Draft Order 2024-25 (1st Round)

1. Markett
2. Tazer Hawks
3. Fighting Gamecocks
4. Tully
5. Habsy
6. Iceman
7. Tage Thompson's Former Team
8. West Foundation

This draft order applies to the first round order only. Subsequent rounds will be reverse order of the Final Standings (after Top-Ups) posted previously.

Looking for 1sts or good prospects. Only a few untouchables (which are probably obvious).

Think we should push back the deadline by a day or so, we still need a bunch of lists to come in and check them.

Let's say Wednesday at 100pm EST. We can always start Tuesday evening if everything is done by then.

So if my calculations are correct, it looks like we are missing entry fees from the following:

Kritter
BG
Hockey Balboa
Habsy
Zero to Shero

And protected lists from these managers:

Kritter
Hockey Balboa
Zero to Shero
Toe Up Glove Save (Ericspam)

Unfortunately it looks like Zero to Shero (Kellen) will not be returning this year, so we need to find at least 1 new manager. Let me know asap if you know anyone who might be interested.

Kritter said he'd be posting shortly. I will send emails/messages to the others.

Back