• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

Literally. Video games
Isn't this old news though? That was from his Jets' days. This mental help break is not obviously related to video games and he lost his father fairly recently (2 years ago) and it might have had an impact as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
Isn't this old news though? That was from his Jets' days. This mental help break is not obviously related to video games and he lost his father fairly recently (2 years ago) and it might have had an impact as well.
I honestly don't know what the issue is and maybe he just wasn't good enough to be 2OA but there's no denying he has elite talent when he feels like displaying it. He's not Drouin, he's miles more talented than him. And as a buy low proposition I'd take a shot with him. If anyone can coax a decent performance out of him it's MSL.
 
Oh? I only read about one. This article talks about it and how he's been trying to make up for it.

 
Im guessing Chicago is only interested in moving up from 18 if the cost is like a bunch of seconds, and maybe the TOR 1st next year. I very much doubt they want to touch anyone like Nazar or Moore.
 
Back
Top