• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Playoffs Thread

The opposite of love isn't hate (or derision) it's indifference. Few on the Leafs board are indifferent to me so what I post obviously resonates with them, even though they can't bring themselves to admit it.

The opposite of love isn't hate (or derision) it's indifference. Few on the Leafs board are indifferent to me so what I post obviously resonates with them, even though they can't bring themselves to admit it.
What a load of shit. I can be indifferent to your opinions and be sick of your bullshit at the same time. WTF is wrong with you anyway? We've asked you nicely a million times but you continue being a douche. Cut the leaf hate shit already. Everyone gets it. Shut the fuck up already. I'm actually doing to a favor saying this to you.

I'm not saying anything to anyone on the Leafs board. If they happen to come here and read something that's on them. This is a Habs board. We aren't supposed to like the Leafs.

Back