• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

So Malkin & Bjugstad are both out "long-term", but expected to play again this season.

That makes Jared McCann Pittsburgh's #2 center, with two unknowns as the #3 and #4. Teddy Blueger et Dominik Kahun.

This should be fun.

The Senators have acquired Vladislav Namestnikov from the Rangers for Nick Ebert and a 2021 fourth-round pick.

So Malkin & Bjugstad are both out "long-term", but expected to play again this season.

That makes Jared McCann Pittsburgh's #2 center, with two unknowns as the #3 and #4. Teddy Blueger et Dominik Kahun.

This should be fun.

And down the toilette goes Galchenyuks hope for a hot start.

The kid hit the jackpot as he enters the final year of his contract by getting to play with Malkin.

But now he may be playing with worse linemates than he ever had

And down the toilette goes Galchenyuks hope for a hot start.

The kid hit the jackpot as he enters the final year of his contract by getting to play with Malkin.

But now he may be playing with worse linemates than he ever had
Domi all the way

Neal Pionk - Carl Dahlstrom
Ville Heinola - Tucker Poolman
Anthony Bitetto - Sami Niku

This is the Jets' defence tonight. Yikes.

Neal was a consistent scorer for many years. Not sure why he was written off by media and fans generally because of one 7 goal season. Its happened to players before. I can see why Calgary might want to rid themselves of him and try another option (not necessarily Lucic), but only makes sense he might bounce back elsewhere, especially with Edmonton.

Neal was a consistent scorer for many years. Not sure why he was written off by media and fans generally because of one 7 goal season. Its happened to players before. I can see why Calgary might want to rid themselves of him and try another option (not necessarily Lucic), but only makes sense he might bounce back elsewhere, especially with Edmonton.

No brainer trade for Edmonton ....Lucic was done years ago

Neal can still pot 20

NJ had an epic collapse today to compound their nightmare start after the off season hype.

Back